Saturday, November 03, 2007

another photoshoot.

had a few bumps in the road with the cold. rainy weather today,
but it all worked out well.

this family welcomed me into their home with open arms..
cant get any better than that, in my book ;)
these kids were all so sweet, gorgeous AND polite,
i hope to see them again!



















this little one has obviously stolen the hearts off everyone in this family!

she is so stinkin cute!


i felt such a bond with her..
i dont know if it was because her name is miranda,
or if its because their mom said she was a challenge to photograph,
and that the last photo taken of her that they liked was when she was an infant.

so i couldnt help myself ;)





she reminds me so much of "my miranda" in this one...


1 comment:

Daily dose of Dana said...

Michelle, They are all so adorable, and pics are awesome! you do such a great job!