Saturday, October 07, 2006

"playdate"

i dont know why,
i just hate that word.
playdate. what the heck?

what happened to people saying...
so-and-so has a friend over?!

when did it turn into "playdate?"
it sounds to my like "regular" people
"trying" to sound like they are high - class.
c'mon get a grip. "playdate"
like its really a "date" anyway.
i know. im ridiculous,
but i just can't stand it.
never have, never will.
can't help it.


ummmm yea. so jack had his friend henry over yesterday. it was fun... kinda. the 3 year difference was hard sometimes. on me, more then them. but they did have a good time.
we played outside, inside, went to the playground, made lollipops and we made a scarecrow. it is yet to be decided if its a woman or a hermaphriodite. we call "her" grace. yea. we named the her. so what! at least we aren't having a "playdate" with her! that would be something..huh? yikes! kinda scary!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tina said...

Ok - I agree - who came up with the term playdate? Thanks again for watching my wild man - I know it was frazzling for you. I'll definitely return the favor! Thanks! T