Wednesday, October 11, 2006

so sweet

miranda isnt feeling well today at all. she has been laying on me since i got home from work at 430. i hate her being sick, but i did enjoy her cuddling with me. i sat her on the couch for a second before jack started freaking out about wanting her to sit with him. so she layed with him for 30 minutes while i put one of her tapes on.
while she was laying on me again just now i heard jack whispering in her ear ... "randa... just run away and come sit with me.... run away, fast! how funny is he? so now she is back on his lap watching tv. i know it wont last but i hope they always love each other like this. they are so cute together, it just melts my heart.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

GESSYBELL said...

I think you have the cutest scrapbooking kids in the world...they work sooo well with you!!!!!