Wednesday, April 11, 2007

R.I.P ... goldy...


poor goldy.

so here was the conversation about his fish today

jack: do you think my fish is sick?
todd: yea he looks like he is.
jack: i bet its from eating all of his poop
todd: yea. im SURE thats what it is.
jack: well we can take him to a doctor.
todd: there isnt any doctors for fishies.
jack: yes there is. i'm sure you can find one.
todd: no bud. there isnt.
jack: (gasping!) i think that hes dead!

later on...

todd: how do you feel about your fishy?
jack: well i feel sad. (pause)
but not so sad anymore because you are here with me daddy.


(whew! guess we dont have to run out to buy another)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we are going to be facing this very soon with some hermit crabs that have decided not to move lately... PETS, UGH!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my god that fish!!! poor thing! i can't believe you took that picture! lol

Anonymous said...

poor jack, i feel so bad for him:( give him a kiss and a hug from me!