Tuesday, October 30, 2007

wu-berry

can you tell what mirandas newest obsession is?
"wu-berry ah-cake"...
she can pronounce it just fine,
but for some reason she insists on saying wu-berry ah-cake.

she was beside herself when she saw her new jammies last week.
tonight after bath, it was cold enough to finally wear them.
she grabbed her dolls and she was showing them her jammies.
"here is you"... she kept telling them.

i love that the things i loved as a child, are back "in".
to some, they dont like it.... because they feel old.
i could care less,
i absolutely love it.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - I love her big Strawberry doll!!!

Anonymous said...

I am cracking up at strawberry shortcake spread eagle in the last pic! But my gosh, my heart... she looks so sweet with her pj's and lovin her dolls. What a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

LOL Kristen I was thinking the same thing! Does Wu-berry ah-cake still smell like strawberries? They used to right!!?!?!?! So adorable!

Daily dose of Dana said...

Yup I was cracking up with Kristen and Kara - poor doll!!!But that girl in her pj's is sooooo adorable!