Saturday, December 08, 2007

my birthday

although i was bummed about my camera breaking,
had a great day, as always.
i have alot to be thankful for.

after dropping off jack at school,
we went to breakfast with amy and kieran.
not sure why miranda looks like miss piggy in this picture,
ill blame my old, cheap, crappy fugi camera i have been using!





after breakfast we ran some errands before getting jack
(like to circuit cuty to see what they would do about my camera!!)
and miranda was so so so sooooo good!
todd thinks she knew it was my birthday and wanted that to be my gift. ha!


after lunch, jack skipped his nap and helped me get all the decorations out,
and we started decorating the tree


he was more interested in playing with his special "ornamins," and refused to put them on the tree. he loves that we get him a special ornament every year. its the one tradition he seems to be obsessed with,


when it was time to put the lights on, jack did the honors. i am so glad i captures that moment on camera, even if it is with a crappy camera!

jack insisted on taking some pics, as usual. its his newest obsesion and asked santa for a camera. (maybe hes trying to get back at me??)

jack, still practicing..

chilling out before heading to see nana and grammy


decorating the ice cream cake.. of course i opened my big mouth saying that i was sick of ice cream cake and would love some carrot cake. so my mom had to go out, after getting ice cream cake, to get some carrot cake. wasnt that so sweet????
so .. jack helped todd wrap my gifts. he thought he would tease me telling me that he knew what i got.... he whispered that daddy got me big, old, stinky, smelly socks. (while winking at todd the whole time) so then, they wrapped socks and jack thought it was hysterical. he said it was his bestes trick ever in 12 years. (yes, he IS only 4.)


miranda couldnt get enough cake!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love those pics.....you look so skinny michelle.....especially the one with the umbrella....you look so adorable in that one