Sunday, December 02, 2007

his christmas list..

ok so this is what jack does every sunday.
he thinks this is his list for santa,
and that he is getting everything he circles in whatever paper he circles it in,
and trust me.. there are many!

so far he has playstation2, playstation 3, playstation portable,
ipod shuffle, ipod nano, and a FEW motorized cars for the back yard.
and he circles about 20 games for the playstation(s)
.the kids has got some big dreams.. what can i say?

the cutest thing was that there was a bratz, princess and a card game circled.
mommy, he says, i "ordered" these for you, randa and daddy,"
so dont worry.. you will get some things too if you are good.

as i was looking through the papers when he was done,
i saw a ton of things he circled for his sister.

so while he might be greedily circling everything he sees that he "needs" to have.
the boy sure is thoughtful at the same time.

to me, that means the world.
i hope he is always that thoughtful.



4 comments:

Amy said...

That is too cute! What a sweet kid!!

Kristen said...

oh my god, he is so cute!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!

Daily dose of Dana said...

He is so serious - wish I could get him to do my shopping like that - just circle what I need for me kid!