Sunday, December 10, 2006

bloomsburg

what a sweet gesture.
last week/weekend i accepted a ton of work. apparently todd took a few days off work and wanted to surprise me by taking me away. i had no idea, and of course accepted the work and we didn't go. so he decided to tell me this last week not to make plans for this saturday or sunday. he wouldnt tell me where we were going but he was so excited. it was kinda cute.

so he decided to take me to bloomsburg.
back to where i went to college,
where he and i met. (technically)

it was such a nice, relaxing, stress-free weekend. we both needed it badly. it didnt surprise me that he would think of something so sweet. not at all. he's like that. but it still surprised me at how much fun we had. we got hot chocolate and walked around town saturday night, browsing in and out of the shops. i wish i had gotten pictures of the town decorated so beautifully for the holidays, but i left my camera back at the hotel..for once! i just didnt want to worry about anything "extra." we had breakfast at the diner we always ate at, and drove past my old apartment, we walked around camput and got the kids sweatshirts from the bookstore, we took long scenic drives to nowhere.. and we went to bed late and we slept in!!!



 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Noelle said...

why are you such a good photographer?