Sunday, December 10, 2006

UGHHH

ok so i decided it was a nice day...great lighting to play around with my cameras manual settings. i liked this picture, until i realized AFTER i got home that my lens had a dirty spot on it! mud. yup. from when i FELL the other day while looking for christmas trees. i was carrying miranda and the camera. todd warned me that he just slipped on the mud and almost fell. a second later i'm falling. i hug miranda to me, and bang my head on a tree stump as i fell. had a nice headache all day. the camera .. still works. but fell as well. why am i SO clumsy?? STOP laughing!





 


and just in case u didnt believe me,
about falling in the mud,
heres the proof.
i was covered front and back.
glad i wore OLD clothes!!


  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture, the mud spot just adds to it! LOL! But, did you get the hang of manual mode?

Noelle said...

all I have to say is ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!