Friday, December 08, 2006

friends..

i had such a great birthday. i went to dinner with the mom, nana, todd and the kids and when we got back to my moms, my girlfriends were there to surprise me. how sweet was that? i really am so lucky. i have the best girlfriends that you can have. as we were driving home that night todd and i were talking about family and friends and people that you can really count on when you need to and my girlfriends defintiely fall into that category. we have so much fun together and can tell each other anything at all and know that no matter what the opinions or thoughts are, we all support each other. i mean... how important is that??? i really am SO very lucky!



 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

GESSYBELL said...

you take such good pics...we really need to have a pic taking class so that I can hide my turkey gobbler chins!!!!!

Anonymous said...

we're so cute! I love you BFF!!!