Thursday, August 23, 2007

big girl

she looks so huge to me lately.
i think its the legs.

earlier today,
i was in her room packing for the beach this weekend.
she went in at some point and put 2 shirts on.
on top of what she had on.
i didnt even know she could do that herself!
and she put her shoes on too.
i cant get over it.



























because jack was telling her how proud he ws,
and i was cracking up at her,
she decided to show off,
showing her latest dance moves!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

awww... I really wanna see these pictures! It's not working right now... and she looks HUGE to me too! Maybe I should see if Kieran can put his own shirt on, lol!

Daily dose of Dana said...

My dad just said to me yesterday he can't believe how big she is getting- So she really is getting so big!!!

Anonymous said...

look at those legs!!! and those dance moves! i'm cracking up! love the face in the last pic!