Wednesday, August 15, 2007

my kids

we are having a hard time in our house right now.
with miranda... miss independant,
thinking shes the only one in the world
,not having to listen to anyone..
thinking she is her own boss.

and jack...
not listening too well,
whining and crying, and just being miserable.
neither care about time-outs,
and when we take things away from them
...again..they could care less.
since he never went through the terrible 2's or 3's
my girlfriends theory is .. well....
hes going through the terrible 4's.



so we are continuing to work on it,
the best we can right now..

but its hard to get mad at them because really

......look at these faces!!!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

I couln't get mad at them either so I understand that...they would get away with murder in my world too!

Anonymous said...

OMG - did you not put sunblock on that child??? Look at her red little cheeks?? They really are soo cute!!