Wednesday, May 16, 2007

hiding..

i got jack his usual strawberry milk this morning.
he wasnt happy with the cup i gave him, for whatever reason.

i cant stand this game he plays.
refusing to drink his milk, until i get him the cup he wants,
ummmm like it affects me, if he drinks his milk.
so dont drink it i said.
thats your choice, but i told him i was going in to shower.

swear to god.
i get out of the shower and this was what i saw.

poor kid heard me come out and thought he was hiding.
he was looking for his "perfect cup he absoplootly" needs.

of course i immediately ran for my camera.




and no, i did not give in.
he drank his milk about half hour later...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am hysterical!!!! oh my god!

Aunt Sis said...

That made my day and everybody here