Wednesday, February 07, 2007

comfortable love


there is something about the "comfortable love" that these two have. maybe because they seem to understand each other better than anyone else. i'm not sure what it is but i sure do love it. jack and i were out tonight for about 3 hours running errands and as soon as todd called telling me miranda had a fever, i told jack miranda wasnt feeling well so we had to get home. he was so concerned and as we were walking through CVS he kept saying to me.. i cant "beliebe" my randa is sick. i need to get home to take care of her. i have to make silly faces to get her to laugh. funny, how perceptive little kids are. its true. funny faces, do make us laugh. as soon as we got home we found miranda like this, laying on the couch, and todd was sitting with her. jack immediately went over after taking his coat off, dismissed todd and said its ok daddy, i am here to take of my randa now. so sweet. like i said. there is something about the "comfortable love" these two have. its the most beautiful thing i have ever seen
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Baby, Thank goodness she has her ever so sweet, caring and thoughtful older brother. This is adorable, i feel bad for her!

Anonymous said...

sooo sweet! Love it! I wish my two were more like this...

Anonymous said...

Damn you Michelle, you get me everytime with that journaling...SNIFF..SNIFF..This is soooo sweet!

~Kara~ said...

I have to agree with the Gessika SNIFF...SNIFF...
Only if Nick and Matthew were like this. Sorry she is so sick!

Michelle said...

He's so sweet. The times when our children are like this make all of the "bad stuff" seem trivial, you know? I'm glad that they have one another.