Sunday, February 04, 2007

wacky blogger!

(my first post without a picture!)
not sure whats going on with my blog.
i'm told there are some pictures that dont show up
but different pictures for everyone.
(are they shoing up for you??? leave me a comment, let me know!)
its definitely not consistant.
i thought it was my computer,
apparently not.
soooooo im looking into it.
i dont know if i should PAY for a blog site,
which i really dont want to do, bc its pricey.
but i really do want to keep up with this,
and whats the point if its not even working right?!?!
so.. just bear with me, i'll figure something out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the other day i couldn't see the pics of the kids with nana and the ones from barnes and nobels. then the next day they were there. it's been fine for me ever since.

Anonymous said...

same as Kristen, the only time I had a problem was the ones at barnes and noble and with nana. Then I looked again and it looked like you reposted it and it was fine...

Anonymous said...

I couldn't see them the other day either but now I can..it's working fine!