Wednesday, February 14, 2007


these are 2 of my new favorite pictures of jack
just random pictures i snapped
while playing with the settings on my camera

this kid amazes me every day.
what saddens me, is that i finally realized
that life is moving on, even though we may not want it to.
another resolution of mine
has been to spend more time just "being" with the kids.
just "being" ... love that.
its the best resolution i ever made.
and the only one i ever stuck with..

people are forever saying.. "cherish every day"
sounds so corny. and i'm the first person to roll my eyes
when i hear someone say that, but really it IS true.
its something we take for granted

i can just sit here for hours and listen to him talk.
watching him now, walking around the house,
acting like he already knows exactly who he is,
and who he will become.
he is so funny, he cracks my up everyday.
and his mind... wow. so smart.
i often sit and wonder .. where is this coming from?

i am already so very proud of him, at the age of four,
i cant imagine how i will feel when he is 14, 24, 0r 34.
life moves on, cherish every waking moment,
because we never know what tomorrow may bring..





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!!! and weird, but I've been thinking the exact same thing lately...

Anonymous said...

he's so getting to be such a hansome little man!

Anonymous said...

I am going to cry he has the best mom ever and look how sweet he is!Lucky kid ~ lucky you!

Michelle said...

Those are great pictures, Michelle. He has the sweetest face!