Monday, February 26, 2007

!! SNOW !!

last night,
we just got home from grammys.
7:30 ish. had a ton to do..
daddy was working overtime ...
this was how it "went down"...

-------------------------------------------------------

jack- mommy, can we go out to play in the snow?

me- i dont know jack, its getting late.. and by the time we
get all bundled up and theres so much to do in here..

jack - please mommy. jus' me and you can go out when we get randa to bed.
after i rock her, you can just put her in and we will go out really fast.

me- well...........

jack- please mommy. pretty please with 2, 3, or 4 cherries on top?

me- ok. why not. you only live once, right?

jack- yup. you only live one time.

me- (laughing) what do you think that means??

jack - mommy, it means you have to go joy yourself all the time.

me - enjoy yourself all the time?? how did you know that??

jack - well, my brain just knew it and told me the answer i guess.


could he really be any cuter????
he amazes me every single day.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute with his rosie red cheeks!

Michelle said...

Jack is so full of expression. He looks like he had a blast out there with you, Michelle.

Anonymous said...

he is toooooooo adorable!!!