Friday, January 05, 2007

freesday



so cute.
so i'm in the bathroom getting ready for work this morning
and i hear jack yelling for me.
screaming...
mommm-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i didnt know he was even up,
so i run out to the living room shushing him
because miranda and todd are sleeping.
it IS 6:30!

all that commotion for him to tell me
"its monday mommy"
ummmm no bud, its friday.
NO it isnt. sigh. you are wrong mommy.

jack, its friday.
and tomorrow is sat and then ...
SUNDAY is your birthday!!!!

no mommy. sighing again..
you told me before i went to bed
that my birfday is in "free" days.
it IS in three days.
friday, saturday and then sunday.

so today is monday,
tomorrow is TUESday
and my birfday is "FREESday"
because you said "free" days.





how do u not LOVE this kid?!?!?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is tooo cute!! love it!

Anonymous said...

i do love this kid! ITS ALMOST FREE DAYS!