Tuesday, January 02, 2007

love




















ok. so this was our conversation yesterday..


todd: i'm serious michelle. i'm not being sarcastic..
i was thinking the other day..
i dont know where i would be right now if it weren't for you


me: smiling... i'm sure you would be fine.

todd: no, i would be lazy, lying around all day, doing nothing at all.
i know its a cliche but you really do make me who i am.
i never thought i could be this happy. and i have you to thank
.


ok so really. can if GET any better than that??

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You two are so cute together. You deserve someone as great as Todd, Michelle.

GESSYBELL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GESSYBELL said...

He makes me sick!! BLAH..BLAH..(that's me throwing up) Yous two is like "PEAS & CARROTS" !!

Noelle said...

awwwww. you two are so cute!! I love it!