Saturday, January 27, 2007

love him

so last night miranda stayed at my moms
and we had a night with "just jack".
it was fun and when it was time for bed he asked
if we could cuddle in my bed for a few minutes before we went to bed.
how could i say no to that????
we get in bed,
he puts his arm around me,
and this was how the conversation went:
(and yes i immediately came out to write it down after he fell asleep).

J: mommy, you are the bestest mommy ever.

M: really? well i think you are the bestest boy ever.
M: why do you think i'm the bestest mommy?

well..

we play alot of toys,
we take walks,
we eat "togever"
you tuck me in tight.
you read me books
you teach me "fings"

M: what kind of things do i teach you?

J: well you teach me like if i am being bad
and not being good. like when i talk fresh you
teach me how to talk better.

M: oooooo right

J: and you teach people if they dont know how to listen.
you teach them fings too. like how to talk with them hands.

M: thats right. how did you know that mommy did that?

J: well i just "knowed". that cuz you telled me i am so smart. i just knowed that all by myself.

SOOOOOO CUTE!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he kills me... it actually hurts my heart cause he is just so cute!

Anonymous said...

he is such a smart boy! that's really cute!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing ever