Saturday, January 13, 2007

jacks first sleepover!

so at 9 i told the boys they had to settle down
and we could have a pajama party.
i got a few bowls of snacks for them and put a movie on.
as you can see.. at just about midnight, they were STILL UP!!
i took them to an indoor play land called "bouncing off the walls".
i thought it would tire them out..
apparently i was wrong. it had the opposite effect!
it actually wasnt too bad. they had a great time
i was just worried about how they would be today but so far, so good!






FINALLY SLEEPING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This cracks me up! I hope they weren't too much trouble for you. You really need to go to bed early tonight also...

Michelle said...

The boys look so cute together. They actually remind me a lot of how my two boys were together when they were younger. I hope you got some rest today!